Last Updated: September 1, 2021
The website https://www.outlastdfs.com/ (the “Website”) is owned and operated by LET IT RIDE SPORTS, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, with an address at 1300 S Blvd, Unit D, Charlotte, NC 28203 (the “Company”).
What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies an individual user. Examples of Personal Information include: names, addresses, email addresses, age and phone numbers.
How do we collect information?
We collect Personal Information through direct collection and indirect collection.
We collect Personal Information when you register on our Website, when you create or enter a competition or when you make inquiries to us (such as with customer service questions) or respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys), or when you give us Personal Information in any other way. The Personal Information we collect from you may include the following: first and last name, telephone number, email, or other contact information, and any other information that you may provide. We may supplement the Personal Information you provide us by acquiring publicly or commercially available information as is available in the public domain, through social networks, or from third parties.
Indirect Collection (Cookies Policy)
We may also collect information about you via technology such as cookies from our website when you visit, which is then added to the self-reported information to enhance your overall user experience with us. A cookie is a small piece of data (a small text file) sent from a website and stored on your computer by the web browser.
When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. If you wish to disable cookies, this can be achieved by changing the appropriate settings in your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features on the Website or the Services, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of the pages or information may not display properly.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website and/or Services and other business purposes.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Usage and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may also use your Personal Information for other purposes related to the primary purposes or as requested by you or by law enforcement. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by using the unsubscribe function on any communication sent to you or by contacting us at [email protected]
The Company may disclose or use the personal information we collect for various business purposes, including:
- To provide you information, offers and promotions about other products and services based on your preferences;
- To provide you information, products, or services, that you request;
- To provide notification of any winnings by mail, phone (SMS/MMS) or email;
- To administer or track our database of personal information including verifying and assessing your identity, maintaining and updating records, and developing new products and services;
- To provide information to third parties to enable them to give you relevant offers and additional information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To improve the quality and quantity of information on the Website or the Services;
- For statistical and marketing analysis, analytics, and campaign improvement including questionnaires and surveys; and
- If the ownership of all or substantially all of our Company’s business changes, or we undertake a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation), or a potential sale of some or all of our business or assets, or there is an event of insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership or pledging of assets, or there is any other action or transfer between or among our Company and its affiliates, you expressly consent to our Company transferring your information, including your personal information, to the prospective or actual new owner or successor entity. Also, information about our subscribers and users, including personal information, may also be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction seeking financing, investment, support or funding.
Out of respect for your rights to privacy, we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us. In order to unsubscribe from our emails/SMS please click the ‘Unsubscribe button/ link’ that can be found at the bottom of every email we send. To unsubscribe from SMS messages, click the link provided. Alternatively, at any time, you may send a blank message with the word “remove” in the subject line to [email protected]
Protection of Minors
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with Personal Information represents to us that they are the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted data, we will remove such information from our records. If you believe that a minor has sent us Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] to request that information be removed from our records.
Security of Personal Information
The Company is committed to ensuring security of the personal information it holds. We stringently apply a range of measures to protect your personal information.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, all information stored in electronic medium is subject to the risk of unauthorized access and we do not represent that the stored Personal Information will be secure. Further, we expressly disclaim any liability for unauthorized access to your Personal Information and your use of the Website or Services constitutes your agreement to waive any liability from the Company for any unauthorized access in any circumstances. If you have any reason to believe your communications with the Company or through the Website or Services are not secured, you must notify us immediately at [email protected]
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you to delete, update and/or correct it. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us via one of the methods listed below, with your request and we will respond within 30 days.
The Company will not charge any fee for your access request.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
LET IT RIDE SPORTS, LLC
1247 Nexton Parkway
Summerville, SC 29483.